- On the planet Dramia, Commander Demos place Doctor Leonard McCoy under arrest for allowing the outbreak of an auroral plague to develop on Dramia II in 2251.
- Captain James T. Kirk invokes Starfleet General Order 6, on the USS Enterprise, after he and his crew contract the auroral plague.
- McCoy found a cure for the auroral plague, via blood samples of the USS Enterprise crew, which allowed Kirk to lift General Order 6.
- After the testimony of defense witness, for McCoy, Kol-Tai, it is discovered that the auroral plague was caused by radiation and McCoy was exonerated and McCoy is lauded as a hero for saving both the lives on Dramia II, but also his own crewmates.
- Orion neutrality comes to an end after an act of piracy. After the freighter USS Huron is attacked and looted, the USS Enterprise captures the Orion vessel responsible.
- A cure for the Augment virus is given to the Klingons by the Federation.
- The USS Enterprise undergoes a major refit.
- Starfleet revisits the Murasaki-12 Effect after a survey ship is destroyed in the area by Klingon forces.
- Loreck Avery finishes his Fourth Year at Starfleet Acadmey and is assigned permanently to the USS Starkiller.
- The Federation and the Gorn Hegemony each maintain a presence in the Edren System
- Deep Space K-13 disappears under mysterious circumstances.
- A Klingon fleet ambushes a Starfleet force in the Caleb System.
- The USS Starkiller is destroyed by Captain Kor commanding the IKS Klothos.
- Loreck Avery is believed to killed defending a Federation fleet lead by Admiral Isaac Garrett.
- The USS Enterprise encounters a Starfleet ship from the 25th Century and helps to fend off B'vat's forces.
- Starfleet begins to refit its Constitution-class cruisers.
- Klingon physiology reverts to its original form by this time, after nearly a century of mutations.
- After a mild outbreak of choriocytosis aboard the USS Enterprise, the only seriously ill crewmember, Commander Spock, is saved from near death by a shipment of strobolin which was briefly stolen by Orions.
- Kirk orders a Federation quarantine of the planet Delta Theta III under Starfleet General Order 1 to maintain the Prime Directive of non-interference in the development of that planet's society and culture.
- Near the beginning of this year, James T. Kirk's five-year mission ends.
- Kirk is promoted to Admiral and becomes Chief of Starfleet Operations.
- Spock retires from Starfleet and returns to Vulcan to undergo kolinahr.
- Leonard McCoy also retires from Starfleet and starts a private medical practice on Earth.
- Will Decker is promoted to captain of the USS Enterprise.
- Felisa Howard is born.
*Demora Sulu, daughter of Hikaru Sulu, is born. (Star Trek Generations)
- Kor leads the Klingons in the Battle of Klach D'kel Brakt against the Romulans, marking the end of the Romulan-Klingon Alliance.
- The alliance between the Romulan Star Empire and the Klingon Empire ends.
- James T. kirk and the crew of the [[Enterprise successfully prevent the V’ger entity from destroying the Federation.
- The SS Artemis departs from Mars on a mission to colonize Septimis Minor.
- The Artemis crash-lands on Tau Cygna V. Two thirds of the crew die of radiation poisoning, but the survivors manage to establish a colony that is thriving by 2366.
- It is speculated that during this period in time the Zed Lapis Sphere was abandoned.
- Keira Standish becomes a Communications Officer at Starfleet Command and marries Karl Brandenburg.
No data found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.