"Listen, captain. Forget everything you've heard about Blue Sector. It doesn't exist, clear? It never has!"
-Admiral Jorel Quinn to Captain Julian Bashir
Unbound by Federation morals and beliefs, Blue Sector often engages in highly illegal activities, and don't usually care about collateral damage.
Blue Sector was created by Fleet Admiral William Kirk in 2396.
Fourteen years later, in 2410, Julian Bashir, a former member of Section 31 and informant for Blue Sector, went rogue. The USS Vigilance tried to apprehend him but the attempt was foiled by the crew of the USS Olympia.
Later that year, Blue Sector took part in the Iconian War, although their involvement was limited.
- Fleet Admiral William 'Galvus' Kirk, co-founder, first-in-command, captain of USS Vigilance and USS Patriot
- USS Vigilance (NCC-9730132), Vigilance-class
- USS Novus (NCC-913783), Novus-class
- USS Patriot (NCC-19238), Patriot-class
- USS Discovery (NCC-1031) Crossfield-class refit
- USS Resistance (NCC-917238), Resistance-class
- The Battle of Wormhole Andromeda